Are you feeling like you’re stuck up ship creek?
Well, you’ve paddled in the right direction.
For help with questions regarding the ship.com website and shipping products, please fill out the form below.
To track your packages now, click here and enter the tracking information provided in your confirmation email.
Find the answers to the most commonly asked questions below. If you cannot find your answer, then you can also submit a support request by completing the form.
- I lost the label I printed, how can I reprint it?
- You can login to your ship.com account to reprint shipping labels and associated documentation.
- I have shipped a package and want to know when it will arrive?
- You may use the online tracking tool to determine current location and transit times for your shipment.
- I purchased and printed a shipping label, but I no longer wish to use it. How do I void the label and get a refund?
- Please complete the form below and contact us to have your label voided and credited.
- What shipping services are available using Ship.com?
- Currently, you may select from shipping services provided by USPS and UPS. More carriers are coming soon.
Is it possible to change the carrier or delivery speed of a package once I have already sent it?
- No, it is not possible to change the shipment once it has been shipped.
- How do I schedule a free carrier pickup?
- Free carrier pickup is currently only available from USPS. USPS free carrier pickup can only be used if you are shipping at least one Priority Mail or Express Mail package. After you have purchased your shipping and printed your label, click here to schedule a pickup from USPS.
- For UPS shipments, after you have purchased your shipping and printed your label, you can drop off your packages at any one of nearly 4,400 locations of The UPS Store or hand your package to any UPS driver at no additional charge. For an additional fee, you can arrange for a pickup through http://www.ups.com/ or 1.800.PICK.UPS
- Can I use ship.com to ship an item collect or C.O.D.?
- Collect on Delivery (C.O.D.) Service is not available through ship.com, all shipping must be paid in advance when scheduled on the site.